There are many ways you can contact us:
Phone: 0116 264 1080
or by post:
Wreake Valley Academy
Reception Opening Times:
During Term Time
Monday – Thursday 8.15am – 4:15pm
Friday 8.15am – 3.45pm
- All enquires should come to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquires will be directed accordingly, this is outlined below:
Enquiries regarding your child should be directed to child’s tutor in the first instance. Further support can be requested where necessary, by contacting the relevant Head of Year:
Year 7 – Tree Price
Years 8 & 9 – Barney Whitbread
Years 10 & 11 – Chris Lockhart
- If your enquiry cannot be resolved by the Tutor and Head of Year please contact the appropriate Assistant Headteacher – Yas Naujeer for Years 7 – 9 and Maughan Johnson for Years 10 & 11
- Enquiries regarding students in Years 12 & 13 should be directed to Karen Stirk, Student Manager for Bradgate Sixth Form in the first instance or Katie Johnson, Head of Bradgate Sixth Form.
- Other enquiries regarding students should be directed to Deputy Headteacher, Nicola Morland.
- Enquiries for the Chair of Governors should for directed to the Clerk to Governors, Rachael Boyall
- Enquiries regarding Special Educational Needs and Disabilities should be directed to Jeanette Knowles, SENDCo.
- Enquiries for the Headteacher, Tim Marston or general enquiries should be directed to Rachael Boyall.
Paper copies of any of the information published on our website can be provided free of charge. Please call 0116 264 1080 and one of our Reception staff will be happy to help you.